Editing the database is by choosing the main screen
The dections database is a collection of connected blocks. A set of dections is a circuit.
In the zone , one can select a track, delete, or create a new one. The accompanying statement is shown in .
A section consists of several fields:
- Van (from): the block of departure, to configure in  left.
- Naar (to): the block of destination, to configure in  right.
- Special : whether this dections may or may not be taken by special trains (eg Goliath only in inner curves can).
- Wissel 1..9 (turnouts): the switches that are needed to make the dection, to configure in .
This information is used back in creating the dections.
How does it work
First and foremost, it is important that the locomotives have a way out, this means that all dections connected must make a loop.
If we assume that the trains drives clockwise, in order to make the outer loop in the layout, the following data must then be entered in the database:
- From 1 To 4 W4 Red (bend)
- From 4 To 11 W6 Red (bend)
- From 11 To 13 no switches
- From 13 To 14 no switches
- From 14 To 1 W1 Red (bend)
So all combinations can be done,
eg. departure of block 1, 2, 3, ..:
- From 1 To 5 W4 Green (straight)
- From 2 To 4 W3 Green (straight) W4 Green (straight)
- From 2 To 5 W3 Green (straight) W4 Red (bend)
- From 3 To 4 W3 Red (bend) W4 Green (straight)
- From 2 To 5 W3 Red (bend) W4 Red (bend)