Editing the database is by choosing the main screen
The "table" database contains all the data associated with the blocks.
- Blok Nummer : the number associated with the S88 blocks bus
- Benaming : optional naming.
- Maximaal% : the maximum relative speed a locomotive can drive in this block.
- Functie[B]: the function used as a locomotive enters the block. Only the locomotives that have this feature will react.
- Kontact 2 : to stop a rather short train when a second of contact is provided (ie platform).
- Kontact # : the number associated with the S88 contacts bus.
- Functie[S]: the function used when a locomotive stops for the signal. Only the locomotives that have this feature will react.